Welcome to our last month of this years RemARKable Pinworthy Blog Tours!
We’re here this month with another NEW THEME! So many possibilities! This month our theme is Tie One On!! We have a lots of inspiration for you for holiday packaging ideas! I hope you sit back, relax and enjoying traveling through the blog tour!
Make sure to ‘Like’ my Pinterest Page and I hope you’ll consider pinning my project!
I am going to start out with showing you the packaged up gift idea! The outer packaging is the Gusseted Cellophane Bags tied up with a piece of the Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Silky Taffeta Ribbon.
Inside the package is a cute little gift card and candy holder. (I CASED’d the holder from another demonstrator Chris.) This project was actually featured at my ABsolute Stampin’ Club this month and everyone loved it! The little 4 oz mini coffee cups are the perfect container for something sweet…these are filled with Hershey Kisses.
The stamps featured on this project were from the fabulous November Paper Pumpkin Kit. These are my favorites by far! Are you getting Paper Pumpkin each month? If not you are missing out! Ask your Demonstrator how to sign up so you can get fabulous stamps and projects delivered to your door each month!
Mini Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder
1. Using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, score the 2.5″ x 11″ Lost Lagoon cardstock at the 4.5″, 7″, 7.75″ and 10.25″ marks.
2. Score the 1″ x 6.5″ Lost Lagoon cardstock at the 2″ and 4.75″ marks.
3. Punch a 2″ Circle from the first square to next to the 3/4″ marks. Save the circle!
4. Fold the on the score marks and adhere the first 3/4″ fold to the back using Fast Fuse or Sticky Strip.
5. Adhere the 3.5″ x 2.25″ piece of Designer Series Paper to the back of the holder.
6. Wrap the band around the top of the stand up back. (Tip: Only adhere adhesive to the back so the Gift Card will slide down the front.)
7. Using Paper Snips and the template for the coffee cup wrapper, cut out a wrapper in Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the coffee cup using Fast Fuse or Sticky Strip.
8. Adhere the saved 2″ Lost Lagoon circle to the top of the coffee cup with Glue Dots.
9. Stamp the sentiments on Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Ticket Duo Punch and 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Adhere as shown in the picture with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The KREATION featured products:
Stamps: November Paper Pumpkin
Paper: Lost Lagoon (133679), Whisper White (100730), Snow Festival Designer Series Paper (129831)
Ink: Lost Lagoon (133644), Soft Sky (131181)
Tools: 1-3/4″ Circle Punch (119850), 2″ Circle Punch (133782), Ticket Duo Builder Punch (126883), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Fuse Fast Adhesive (129026)
Miscellenous: Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Silky Taffeta Ribbon (135841), Gusseted Cellophane Bags (133770)
So I love how my projects turned out and I hope you do too! Please go PIN my project and don’t forget to
leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!
Click on the icon below to go to Michele Reynolds’ blog for the next stop on the tour.
Here’s a complete list of the RemARKable Pinworthy Hoppers in case any links don’t work.
Nancy Amato – http://stampinallnight.blogspot.com
Missy Bolinger – http://creativeblessingsbymissy.blogspot.com
Tamra Davis – http://www.thecardladies.com
Connie Diebler – http://www.conniestamps.com
Anne Matasci – http://www.MauiStamper.wordpress.com
Audra Monk – http://www.thecraftyyogi.blogspot.com
Maria Pane – http://www.stampinandscrappinwithriri.blogspot.com
Andi Potler – http://www.absolutekreations.com – YOU ARE HERE!
Michele Reynolds – http://inspirationink.typepad.com
Pam Staples – http://www.sunnygirlscraps.com
Janet Wakeland – http://www.remarkablycreated.com